home Latest News Pac-Man gets sent into space for his 35th birthday

Pac-Man gets sent into space for his 35th birthday

Pac-Man conquers the world, again

Pac-Man conquers the world, again

The first true hero of gaming has hit a milestone anniversary, and he’s got new games, and even a movie, to mark the occasion.

Gaming’s first mascot is 35 years old today, which as Bandai Namco helpfully point out makes him the same age as Kim Kardashian West, Ryan Gosling, Channing Tatum, and Kelly Brook.

Apparently 90 per cent of Britons claim to be able to recognise Pac-Man, with the other 10 per cent presumably confusing him for a pizza with a slice taken out.

Another 78 per cent have admitted to playing a Pac-Man game on the their mobile phone, and by no coincidence at all there’s two new iOS ones out today, called simply Pac-Man and Pac-Man… Read the full story

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.